This template can be used in the new version of Metro Retro - sign up for Early Access.
The Bullseye diagram is an icebreaker / energizer exercise that you can use to ask a variety of questions to a team, across a range of purposes.
You can use it to:
- ask icebreaker questions
- skills assessment
- how on target the team were with the last iteration of work
- as a closing activity - "did we hit the target with the retrospective?"
How to use the Bullseye diagram
- Write your questions at the top of each bullseye, copy/paste more bullseyes if needed
- Introduce the exercise to the team, and have them each take a token color.
- Participants place their token on the bullseye to reflect their answer to the question
- Use the results to guide a discussion, and depending on the format, to identify actions / next steps / improvements.